ITL Global Wealth is a trading style of ITL Global Wealth Strategies Ltd, Company Number 9502001 (“ITL”). Registered company address: 31 Grange Court, Upper Park, Loughton, Essex, IG10 4QY. Please be aware that Neither ITL are not regulated by the FCA and do not provide investment, financial or tax advice. ITL act as an introducer to companies who offer Financial Services and Advice. Companies we use are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. ITL is not authorised to give advice and we are not liable for any financial advice provided by or obtained through a third party. The information published by ITL is for information purposes only. A SIPP or SSAS is a type of pension for people comfortable making their own investment decisions about their retirement. Investments go down in value as well as up so you could get back less than you invest. Currently the rules allow you to access your pension benefits at age 55. Taking benefits earlier than your normal retirement age will almost certainly reduce your pension income in retirement and is only suitable for a limited number of people and circumstances. This should not be seen as an easy option for raising cash. Your home or property is at risk if you do not keep up payments on a mortgage or any other loan secured on it. This Site complies with Cookie Laws within the EU.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by ITL Global Wealth and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ITL Global Wealth’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ITL Global Wealth. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ITL Global Wealth takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties